Saturday, March 19, 2016

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Review

I have always wanted to try this cushion ever since I saw this video on facebook.







At first I was confused on which shade should I get.. but since I mostly use my cosmetics for cosplay purposes (usually making the skin look as white and as flawless as possible) I opted for the lightest shade. I got mine at carousell.sg. If you're ordering from PH, I recommend Sae Sil Shop.
It's the only korean cosmetic shop in fb that I can vouch for. 
Available in 3 colors


a) #21 - Light Beige
b) #22 - Pink Beige
c) #23 - Natural Beige




I think this review would be a lot more informative to people who have already met me personally.

So yeah, I'm a bit fair skinned but the Light Beige was perfectly fine for me!
It's really good in covering up pimple marks and redness while still showcasing the natural look. 
Even when I tried applying a lot, it still looked natural. I love the fact that it gives so much coverage without making you feel that icky sticky or heavy feeling. My only problem with this cushion was the pore coverage. I think this is why it's popular in Korea, most of my korean friends may have blemishes but they have really tiny pores :)). 

I'm not the type to wear heavy make up on a daily basis so I'm only using this for cosplay or special occasions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment