Thursday, November 13, 2014

Cosmania 2014

Cosplayed Elesis - Crimson Avenger last Cosmania!

Overall, it was a good experience :P. Sadly, the inside of the hall had very bad lighting for taking pics.


It was nice seeing you again Kenkoyyyy!

Look at this super cute Enju!
I feel so tall! Sorry Angel :))
(Without the heels, I Think were around the same height or I'm probably smaller)

Look at my fellow ELESIS cosplayersssssss!

With my LITTLE Brother "Elsword"
Thank you Gian for always helping me with my cosplays!
Thank you for bearing with me even when I turn my BitchMode ON!

Check out some more Elsword Cosplayers that I met there :3

NGNL feels bye the awesome Reika Amakura~ Marry me Nii-nii <3

Better late than never baby sister Kotori <3

It was so nice to meet old friendssss <3
Thank you PamPam for letting me borrow le red wig!

Look at her sugar skintone!
Hello Sis Mikaii <3

The dancing MoguMogu!

Hey There Miss International Cosplayer - Faye Liper <3
My wig is trying to leave my head :(

With Mafuwafuwa Lois :3

With Reika, Kei and Panda.
Peace-desu~

Look at Akire's new haircutttt! Short hair suits her so much gaaahhh




I am a very lucky girl, my boyfriend is super supportive.
Thanks to him, I am now starting to feel like a really spoiled kid. 
Thank you for always taking me on cosplay conventions and shoots even if there's heavy traffic.
Thanks for supporting my hobbies and believing in my dreams (no matter how crazy).
I love you :*  



No comments:

Post a Comment