Thursday, September 25, 2014

Best of Anime 2014

Sept 21, BoA Day 2!




The Strongest Masou Shoujo - Chris!
Series: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka

Thank you Bidj for the photo!
Cosplayed the drunk fairy! 
Costume, Wig styling, Accessories and make up by me! 
This is only the 2nd costume that I personally made. My costumes are usually done by my amazing seamstress > Irma Espinosa. I'll be wearing one of her creations again this coming Cosmania (October 5). 

Right now, I'm very busy learning cosplay crafts (props making, wig styling, cosplay make up, sewing and image post processing) < I'm probably going though a quarter life crisis since I have no clear idea on where I'm going on my career path.

Here are some shots that I processed from the event:

Mafu , Kach and Chappi


Faye Liper
https://www.facebook.com/FayeLiper.OfficialPage

I still have  lot to improve on, I wanted to make the images sharper, however, I have no idea how I'm gonna do that. I only uploaded 3 shots since my brother borrowed the camera and all his shots were either blurry or have terrible lighting.. 






Thank you for always supporting this crazy loli. Ily!
Thank you for feeding me, carrying my stuff, accompanying me on cosplay conventions, adopting nyanpire, buying jibril, fixing my costume + a lot more. Sign my adoption papers and be my legal guardian please? :))  :* :* :*



New Baby! Nyanpireeeee!


A belated Happy Birthday to Keiya, Agito, Bri and Vestiiiiiiii! Banzaiii~!

No comments:

Post a Comment